The Core Elements of Our ESG Mission Statement
- Environment: We consider it an obligation to use our structuring options to keep the environmental consequences of our activities to a minimum.
- Active Engagement: We maintain a constant exchange with stakeholders in order to identify shared interests and to lower the impact the portfolio has on the environment in the most efficient way possible.
- Employee Concerns: We make every effort to create an attractive and safe work environment in order to tie our employees to our company long-term.
- Governance: We firmly oppose corruption and bribery while upholding international human rights standards.
Mission Statement of HIH Real Estate
The four fields of action of our ESG mission statement.
1. Corporate governance
- Active engagement with stakeholders
- Commitment against corruption and for international employee rights
2. Environment & Society
- CO2-neutral energy purchasing for office space
- Sustainable office furniture
- Environmentally friendly certified building cleaning Fundraising campaign with employees
3. Human resource management
- Attractive employer (diversity, further training, work-life balance)
- Active health management (sport, nutritional advice, osteopathy, etc.)
- Promotion of public transport
4. Investment management & clients
- Investment process
- Mandatory sustainability due diligence in the purchase process
- Disclosure of the sustainability criteria in the decision-making process
- Inventory management Sustainability investment check Green Lease
- Consumption measurements Sustainable management
- Fund reporting
- KVG reporting
- Sustainability risks